Bye guys im leaving

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New blog!

Hi this is my new warrior cats blog. It's not much now but after i work on it a bit it will be better. On this blog we RP which is role play for example (dark tabby tom with amber eyes and brown stripes) and we post fan fiction, I cant really explain fan fiction but I hope you already know. If you have any questions post them, and if you want to talk with me go to my chat, heres the link! http://xat.com/catsrawesometome (in case you were wondering my username is tiger stripe) bye!

6 comments:

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

still need coments

Key99 said...

i am the only viewer besides u!!!!.....

Key99 said...

@Myself
No...Silverstorm's here! She only has one comment though...

P.S. lol me right? im doing: @Myself lol!!!!

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

lol

Anonymous said...

интим знакомства Большой Вьяс чаты знакомств беларуси sexwa http://odnoklastrowfast.pochta.ru/
интим за деньги в бишкеке

Anonymous said...

Hi. I recognize your name, Tigerstripe and i think i know you from somewhere. it was like 3 years ago so i dont really know lol but on xat you had some chat room and i used to go there a lot. I was like Stripes the alley cat i think my name was lol