Bye guys im leaving

Saturday, April 16, 2011

questions

So my friend silverstorm has a blog http://childrenbookreviewblog.blogspot.com/ and she has a really cool thing on it called silverstorms legacy so I was wondering if I could do something like that with my blog called darkstripes quest which would mean I would have abandon sunstreams quest if you've noticed I'm kinda big on the quest thing it's just because I can't think of anything else bye and silverstorm just comment your answer and the only reason im doing this is because it's the only way of reaching her.

3 comments:

Cute Cockapoos said...

Sure! Thanks for reading it!

Cute Cockapoos said...

But please don't copy it.

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

ok it's going to be nothing like it but I was wondering if you wanted to be in it?