Bye guys im leaving

Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Tigerstripe are you okay! Dawnpelt screamed " you must because I'm having kits" "get Darkstreak now!" Whitefur meowed "why, How could he help!?" "just get him" whitefur growled moments later Darkstreak padded into the medicine den "I heard I have been called to help with the herbs" he meowed "not at all I need you too help me understand some dreams along with Tigerstripe I think we can stop her" "A realative of scourge is among us!" Tigerstripe gurgled "Yes I have come" she meowed O o
                                                                                                      -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD thx soo much~!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way i this is an awesome story!!! and im not saying that just because im in it! :)

Anonymous said...

your welcome! :)