Bye guys im leaving

Monday, July 11, 2011

2,000


So guess what....Tbcb is at 2,000 views, Yay! so lets change the design a little as you see I might have made some changes first person to find them gets to be a mod if you already are one I might make you a author if not I will Have to give you something...     
Contest Details. 
As you might know We are having a Contest It will be on the contest page. So On the contest page There will be a Screenshot of the Current View Of the blog Then The first person to answer gets to be a mod or a Author we already had a party before this but... we may have another. Bye! 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

My blog; tios