Bye guys im leaving

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twcb Getting boring.

PhotobucketHello everyone I realized something last night Twcb has lost it's point the point is a Warriors blog  And the last post about warriors Was the forgotten warriors post, So thats why I'm adding authors so we can expand You can comment your email Below but if you don't feel comfterble then Email me at Twcb email address I have a more personal email which MANY PEOPLE SPAM ON IT! but not the viewers anyways I'll make a new post on the new warriors book called _________  Bye guys And I'll delete the email comments as soon as i see 'em

4 comments:

Knight Magicclaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Key99 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

Check your email!

Crouching Fastwolf said...

Just saying, the new warriors manga book came out the same day as the other one. they don't get very popular so just wanted you to know! :D (trying not to sound rude, sorry)