Bye guys im leaving

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

View Popput

PhotobucketHello Everyone If you have noticed Our views Aren't the best Could we fix that? What I'm saying is be a Twcb Guardian! Drop the link On any blog you like , Post it, comment it, I don't really care. If you don't know the link it's Click here I mean, Here's the link : ) warriorcatsblogrpfanfiction.blogspot.com Anyways Twcb Started before Most blogs After AJS and WCC But before Most others  and we only have 2,000 Views  What Im saying is Our Views are Terrible. Can we fix this? Or will I have to bail out >= |  Lets try and get 6,000 by December. Bye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scourge says your not done wif dis blog, AKA LOL heh...nope, sorry :D
I'll make you a blinkie and get you some views :DD

Anonymous said...

orrrr.........you could finish tigerstripes destiny and feel free to say no to this but if i animated it and posted it on youtube i'd get a lot of views, so i could put your blog in the desciption of each animation part, but if you say yes to this. I am a kinda slow animater, i get about 1 minute done for every 7 hours depending on how long the frames
are all going to be. feel free to say no! i understand if you do

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

@ scourge
I'll try and finish I kinda lost it when I went into "Rehab" I just forgot about this blog for a while I didn't Know how much I Liked it...
And yes The anamation would be nice I can help I know a bit I just don't really have the times but about 24 Frames = 1 second So I might be able to get about 2 secs A day.

Anonymous said...

close, 28 frames a day, and yeah yer right, 2 seconds, a day. Which would really suck to go though but w.ez anything for a friend :D besides it'll help me out for my future

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

@ scourge
Take it one second at a time If you want I could edit it Or I could mess up the audio I might not the the aname Thats one of the things you have me beat on XD Anyways I could help it get views I'll make a vid about It... Or a tribute Meet me at the party so we can talk more about this.

Anonymous said...

kk awesomenessssssssss I'll draw out all the charactors and put them on my blog to show you them cuz there your charactors you have to tell me what you want them to look like