Bye guys im leaving

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tigerstripes Destiny Chapter 7

"Tigerstripe will be the new deputy" yowled Thistlestar "I am honored Thistlestar I didn't ever think I would reach this rank" Tigerstripe meowed proudly, "Tigerstripe Tigerstripe" the clan cheered but Dawnpelt yowled the loudest. "how will I cope with these duities" thought Tigerstripe, "Hey can I talk to you in the forest? Dawnpelt whispered "sure lets go to the lake" "okay" after a while they reached the lake "Tigerstripe I-I I love you, "Dawnpelt you don't mean that! you-you can't but I love you too Tigerstripe whispered

3 comments:

Cute Cockapoos said...

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Dawnpelt Tigerstripe's mate now?

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

wait and see!

Anonymous said...

coolioisiousness