Bye guys im leaving

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tigerstripes Destiny chapter8

"Lionpaw, Birdpaw , Dawnpelt, Sparrowfether and I will go on the hunting patrol " meowed Tigerstripe, Okay  they all meowed "lets split up Birdpaw, Lionpaw you go with Sparrowfeather, I'll go with Dawnpelt" after we went deeper into the pine forest Tigerstripe I know why you put me on this hunting patrol it's because you don't want to be my mate" meowed Dawnpelt "actually I want to be your mate but theres a problem,... Snaketail likes you too and well..." I'll break the news to him Dawnpelt meowed.

3 comments:

Cute Cockapoos said...

Nice! I have a feeling Snaketail is going to have a fit or something when Dawnpelt tells him.

Tigerstripe/Blackear said...

Yup you guessed it

Anonymous said...

uh oh snaiktails not gonna like this!